Examination section has been housed in the main building in a separate floor. The civil infrastructure of the Examination Cell consists of Strong room, Office cabin for controller of examination, Assessment hall for assessing answer-books and working space for supporting staff. Conventional and Wi-Fi net connectivity, adequate number of computer systems and printers as well as a photocopying machine have been provided to Exam Cell for proper and efficient functioning of the exam cell.
Necessary and sufficient manpower has been employed for processing pre-examination, during examination and post examination work and tasks.
- In the beginning of autonomous, in the year 2010 Institution had two CIE (Continuous Internal Evaluation) and one improvement test for student for genuine reasons like accident, illness and other problems
- Students were allowed to carry 4 subjects from first year to final year at any point of time during his course of period
- In the year 2013-14 based on the request made by the students, the PEC and academic council approved to give three CIE (continuous internal evaluations) and to consider best of two to announce the final marks.
- In the year of 2015-16 the academic council implemented a condition for the vertical progression of the students from I year to III year and II year to IV year, i.e., the student shall Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Technology SSR for NAAC-2016 85 clear all the subjects of I year and can carry 4 subjects of II year for III year (V semester) and the student shall clear all the subjects of II year and can carry 4 subjects of III year for IV year (VII semester).
- The valuation system in the year 2010 was single valuation and 20% moderation for each packet which contains 10 scripts
- In the year of 2013-14, double valuation system is introduced to have more transparency in the valuation system i.e., first valuation is done by internal examiner and the second valuation is done by external