Dr. G. Rajendra, Controller of examinations obtained his Doctoral degree in the area of welding of MM C’s and has 26 years of teaching experience. He has applied for an Indian Patent which has been published in Indian Patent Journal. He has authored 7 books in subjects like OR, TQM, Manufacturing Processes, Engineering Economics & Human Resource Management.
About the Examination Section
The office of the Controller of Examinations was established after the conferment of autonomous status to the college in 2010. He is assisted by the two Deputy Controllers of Examination and other staff members to assist him in conducting the examinations and publishing the results on time. The COE office is sensitized to the just demands of the students, and holds their welfare in top priority.
The Examination Section is fully computerized and performs the following functions:
- Conduct of Continuous Internal Evaluation (CIE)
- Semester End Examinations (SEE)
- Conduction of Summer Semester classes and examination to students for clearing the arrear subjects and proceed to the next academic year.
- Publication of Results on time and the same is communicated to the parents through SMS
- Issue of Grade Cards and Provisional Degree Certificates
Salient features of the Dr. AIT autonomous examination system:
- Centralized conduction of Continuous Internal Evaluation (CIE) and Valuation.
- Digital valuation of Semester End Examination (SEE) answer scripts.
- State of the art infrastructure facilities.
- Dedicated and committed staff members are involved in conducting examination and maintaining highest confidentiality.