Technical education forms the backbone of development of any nation. The journey of cooperation between Industry and Institute has taken different forms at different times. Historically it started with simple interaction and gradually evolved to very close partnership overtime. India has one of the largest technical manpower in the world. But compared to its population, it is not significant and there is a tremendous scope of improvement in this area. Bridging the skill gap is the need of the day and decides the national development and economic growth.
- MoUs signed with different industries to conduct collaborative programs.
- Industrial visits are arranged at department level.
- Seminars are being conducted by inviting experts from reputed industry and institutes.
- Workshops are being conducted in collaboration with industry for both faculty and Staff.
- Patents filing.
- R & D activities.
- Internship in Indian Companies.
- More placement opportunities in MNCs by Integration of industrial trainings and other inputs from industry with teaching-learning process. The interaction develops student’s awareness on job functions in the industries, attitude to adapt industrial environment, proper practical and relevant knowledge, skills and competencies etc.
- Sharing resource through regular discussions and exchange of views on the matter related to the preparedness of skilled manpower for the workforce in different disciplines of engineering to facilitate collaborative funded projects.
- Making available Institute infrastructure facilities to the industries (National/International) and vice versa for Joint R & D activities and patent filing to make Centre of Excellence (CoE) in different Field of engineering.
- More consultancy work with reputed companies and forecasting the technical manpower requirement for industries.
- Training and knowledge update through faculty exchange.
- Involvement of industrial experts in curriculum designing.
- Internship in Foreign Companies.
Benefits of Industry-Institute-Interaction:
- Greater resource generation.
- Improved quality of faculty.
- More relevant curriculum.
- Better placement of students.
- More R & D and patents.
- Colloborative Academic & Research activity.
MOUs SIGNED WITH INDUSTRIES FOR R & D, FDP, INTERNSHIP,PROJECTS,PATENT etc.
The Mou’s signed with industries for various collaborative activities is herewith listed with respective to various engineering and management departments.
NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION
|MOUS ENTERED WITH||DATE|
|1||M/S RCS EDUCATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED, BANGALORE||Institute(CSE Dept.)||10-08-2010|
|2||M/S IGSLABS TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD., BANGALORE||Institute||02-09-2010|
|3||M/S UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, BANGALORE||Institute
|4||M/S DUCOM INSTRUMENTS Pvt. Ltd., BANGALORE||Institute
|5||M/S DYNASPEDE INTEGRETED SYSTEMS Pvt. Ltd., HOSUR, T N||Institute
|6||M/S CRANES SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL Ltd., BANGALORE||I T Dept.||17-09-2011|
|7||M/S DUCOM INSTRUMENTS Pvt. Ltd., BANGALORE||I E M Dept.||17-5-2012|
|8||M/S Infotech DIGITAL ENGINEERING (P) Ltd., BANGALORE||Institute
|9||M/S POWER RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS (P) Ltd., BANGALORE||Electrical & Electronics Engg dept.||14-12-2012|
|10||M/S ELECTRONO SOLUTIONS Pvt. Ltd., BANGALORE||Institute||21-03-2013|
|11||M/S JVS ELECTRONICS LTD., BANGALORE||Electrical & Electronics Engg dept.||10-04-2013|
|12||M/s GOSHAKTHI RENEWABLE ENERGIES||E & C||26-09-2013|
|14||ORIGIIN IP SOLUTIONAS LLP||Institute||05-09-2013|
|15||TEMMINOVA TECHNOLOGIES, BANGALORE-56||MCA||24-10-2013|
|16||M/S. COREL TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.,||I T E||26-11-2013|
|17||M/S. EAGLE PHOTONICS (THE INDUSTRY)||E&C||23-11-2013|
|18||M/S CRANES SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL LTD., BANGALORE (2 MOU’S FOR SETTING 2 LABS)||E & C||18-12-2013|
|19||M/S CAMOSUN COLLEGE, VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
(EXCHANGE OF FACULTY, CONSULTATION, EXCHANGE OF SCHOLARLY IDEA, ETC.)
|20||M/S PROVIENCE SYSTEMS INDIA PVT. LTD. (TRAINING INSTITUTE)||Mechanical||07-01-2014|
|21||M/S PROVIENCE SYSTEMS INDIA PVT. LTD. (TRAINING INSTITUTE)||I E M||12-03-2014|
|22||M/S NIHON COMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS PVT LTD., BANGALORE||TC||21-04-2014|
|23||M/S PTHINKS, BANGALORE||CSE / ISE||12-08-2014|
|24||M/S CONFEDERATION OF INDIAN INDUSTRY (CII)||Institute||27-10-2014|
|25||M/S FEDERATION OF KARNATAKA CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY (FKCCI)||Institute||03-11-2014|
|26||M/SILICON MICROSYSTEMS PVT LTD||TCE||16-03-2015|
|27||M/S EDGATE TECHNOLOGIES||TCE||25-03-2015|
|28||M/S TRANS-NUERON TECHNOLOGIES||TCE||02-03-2016|
|29||M/S UTL TECHNOLOGIES||TCE||15-11-2016|